Thursday, March 14, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects


I have to say I was kind of iffy about the new Olay Fresh Effects but when I got it in the mail from Influenster with their SweetHeart VoxBox it was obvious I had to give it a try. So I followed the directions inspected everything and went to town. I have to say this was the best smelling facial cleanser very pleasent.  I expected the usual foul smelling but effective solution but it was the total opposite. It lathered nicely and is an interesting silver color which I also didn't expect.

Which brings me to the vibrating brissel wand yeah again no expectations here..what can a vibrating brissel wand do? Well number one it gives you an awesome facial massage and two it works in the cleanser to help well cleanse. Over all I am very happy with this product! After rinsing, my face was so smooth and dare I say it? Pretty damn clean! So all you skeptics out there give it a try!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment